My law practice helps middle income people maintain their freedom as well as reducing or eliminating their criminal charges. I make the police and prosecutors do their jobs and to follow the law. I will handle your case as if it were my own. Also, I provide affordable pricing.
* Born and raised on Chicago's south side.
* Graduated from George H. Corliss High School.
* Graduated from Olive-Harvey College (A.A.) and Rush University (B.S.).
* Worked several years for the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC).
* Graduated from Governors State University (M.A.).
* Graduated from UIC School of Law (J.D.).
* Retired from UIC and entered private law practice.
I am a current member of the following organizations:
* Illinois State Bar Association
* Chicago Bar Association
* Illinois Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers